Re: Application Drawer: Line scroll vs Page scroll.

On Thu, 2015-08-13 at 11:52 +1200, Luke Jones wrote:
I have noticed that scrolling the applications drawer becomes a very
big problem depending on the device used. This problem takes the form
of app pages "zooming" past the intended location.

I've found this to be rather unusable on anything other than a
touchscreen since it was changed to paginated scrolling.

The worst is on a touchpad, if I scroll a small reasonable amount I find
I've jumped to the last page. I then have to make incredibly small,
delicate motions on the touchpad to scroll, which still often results in
jumping 2 pages at a time. This is really frustrating to use with a
mouse or touchpad.

Even if it is paginated, it could scroll smoothly, then snap to the page
after half a second or something, rather than simply jumping a page
after an arbitrarily small unknown distance.