Re: Application Drawer: Line scroll vs Page scroll.

Hi Luke,

The problem is that it's very difficult to match scroll events to
actual pixel movement on the app picker.
But as you can guess, of course what we would like to have is a
movement similar to what MacOsX does, just that
we have to figure out how to do it with current input stack.
Maybe with the latest change on libinput requiring touchpad resolution
and with touchpad gestures we can
figure out something.

Cheers,
Carlos Soriano