Re: Gnome Design wishlist

On Mon, 2014-12-22 at 12:24 +0100, Donato Marrazzo wrote:
It seems that some of you agree that Gnome Application Menu requires a
revision.
At least for the fact that it's detached by the related window.
About the window concept: my opinion is that in the mobile area, the
application is full screen, but in desktop world we cannot abandon the
window. I understand the enthusiasm for the convergence between the
two worlds, but with prudence and realism.

Agree.
What is the process to push a design change request?

Participation.  People who contribute get influence, simple as that.
That's life.  Become active in the GNOME project, participate in
discussions - much of which happens on IRC these days.

Is there a tool that records the idea, gathers the feedbacks, plans
the implementation?

Yes, but not for something as general as what you are talking about.  To
get influence on such a topic you need to participate.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383