Re: Gnome Design wishlist

On Sat, 2014-12-20 at 15:13 -0300, Tomas M wrote:
contesting your app search complain/rant:
Soultion: {win} type app name. enter.
is that too far fetched? or are you looking for a point and click
solution for your app search?

Exactly, outside of the few apps in my favorites this is how I start
everything.  It is extremely rapid and efficient.

point-click solutions are always slow. osx / linux / windows.
I like gnome because it's innovative, but there are some things that I
found pesky:
              * Application Menu: this is the worst gnome design idea
                (my opinion)! Like OSX you have to search far from
                your application window! Why? What is the logic? Why
                should I found some options in the title bar and
                others in the application menu?

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383