Re: Setting to allow volume above 100%

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 09:59:24AM +0200, Gabriel Rossetti wrote:
Excuse me if I may, but the "fix" is a workaround, a bit like Macbooks
overheating when you close the lid so the forced the laptop to go to sleep
so it cannot overheat. The reality is not all machines behave the same.

100% should be the maximum. The problem is elsewhere. Hardware/driver
doesn't correctly report what the 100% is. That's why you have 150%
settings.

--
Regards,
Olav