Keybinding changes in 3.8?

Hi Folks,

I haven't been following GS development much lately, so please forgive
me if this has been discussed already (I searched but couldn't find
anything, so pointers would be good).

I'm the author of shellshape[1][2], and multiple users are telling me
that keyboard shortcuts are broken[3] in 3.8. My extension by default
uses <super> as the modifier key for most of its custom shortcuts.

Are there known changes I need to make for my extension to make use of
keybindings in 3.8? Or is this a bug / unknown breakage? Or is it
ubuntu's fault?

[1]: https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/294/shellshape/
[2]: http://gfxmonk.net/shellshape/
[3]: https://github.com/gfxmonk/shellshape/issues/113