Re: No transparent terminals in default Gnome 3.8 DE?

Hi;

I know that this list is considered by somebody like a catch-all list for GNOME development, and that the Shell seems to be the place where every complaint about GNOME should be directed; but please: the removal of this *application* feature has nothing to do with the Shell, so there is no point in discussing it on gnome-shell-list.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.