Re: Shutdown Options

hi;

On 18 May 2013 02:05, Jason Satterfield <jnsatterfield gmail com> wrote:

So now for the reason of this post.  I've got an idea about a shutdown
option, but after downloading the Gnome-shell source, I immediately realized
that I'm not prepared to create an HTML5/Javascript extension.

Shell extensions are not HTML5/JavaScript. while they are written in
(a superset of) JS and may use (a subset of) CSS for styling, they are
not using HTML for their scene graph.

usually asking specific questions helps getting better answers, though.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name