Re: Shutdown Options

Hi Jason,

welcome :-)

I don't understand, you are a web developer so writing extensions shouldn't scare you as it uses the same technology :-). The hardest part is the lack of documentation, but you can look at the GS code that is here for guidance, that is what I do:

/usr/share/gnome-shell/js/ui/

Depending on what you want to do, it may only take a line or two of code.

Best of luck,
Gabriel