Re: Input method options

On 5 May 2013 09:34, Bastien Durel <bastien geekwu org> wrote:
Quoting Rui Tiago Cação Matos <tiagomatos gmail com>:
On 4 May 2013 21:58, Bastien Durel <bastien durel org> wrote:
No, I'm using "English (US, international with dead keys)", so I can write
é, à, or ÿ characters. But with this layout, [']+[c] produces a ć (LATIN
SMALL LETTER C WITH ACUTE (U+0107)). To get the ç, I need to select the
"cedilla" input method.

You can type ç with AltGr+, (AltGr+comma)

Is there no option to recover the old, used-to-be, behavior ? The one I used for years ?

Do you have IBus installed?
In Input Methods submenu "IBus (Intelligent Input Bus)"
It gives the cedillas with dead key + c.