problem for autostart program

Hi all:

I'm using Gnome Shell 3.8 with Ubuntu 13.04, the "appindicator support" extension (https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/615/appindicator-support/) and cronopete (a backup program).

Unfortunately there is something odd: cronopete is launched as an startup program, with the shell. Until now (up to gnome shell 3.6, and other desktops like Unity, gnome classic, elementary os, bare Gnome Shell 3.8...) all worked fine, but with Gnome Shell 3.8 and "appindicator support" extension it fails to be launched at startup. I created a little shell script that records the messages at launch, and this is the result:

Gtk:ERROR:/build/buildd/gtk+3.0-3.8.0/./gtk/gtkwidget.c:14133:gtk_widget_unregister_window: assertion failed: (user_data == widget)

But if I add a "sleep 2" before running it at startup, it works fine. Also if I launch it manually from a command line.

I suspect the problem is because the extension is launched at the same time than the startup programs, so the question is: is possible to start first all the extensions, and only then launch the startup programs?

Thanks.

--
Nos leemos
                         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)