Re: Problem trying to update my extension to work on 3.8

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 9:00 PM, Michele <micxgx gmail com> wrote:
Same identical problem here. I made the same identical attempts, working on
Debian Wheeze as well.

I ended up using Ubuntu Raring with this ppa:
https://launchpad.net/~gnome3-team/+archive/gnome3 to port my extension to
3.8. Hope it works for you too.

Great! :)

I'll try that, thanks!

Michele

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 11:44 PM, Thiago Bellini Ribeiro