Re: Fail to build "Extension Site (A.K.A Sweettooth)" on my pc

psycopg2 is part of the PostgreSQL driver, and it's what I use by default in development:

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/psycopg2/2.4.6

If you use another database like SQLite or MySQL, you'll need to configure Django to use that instead. See the Django documentation for how to do that.