Re: AppMenu design feedback

On Fri, 2013-03-08 at 16:40 +0100, Donato Marrazzo wrote:
The key aspect is that the AppMenu as it is implemented in Files app
is not the only place where to look for action/option, so it's
confusing.

In the Files app? Atleast on my machine, there is no classic menu, so
the AppMenu IS the only place to look. The only program I can name that
uses both places and is confusing, would be devhelp. I see no problem
with the way it is implemented in Files, everything is in one place and
it keeps the interface clean.