Re: AppMenu design feedback

I think that this extension could be convenient, but does not solve the problem radically.
The key aspect is that the AppMenu as it is implemented in Files app is not the only place where to look for action/option, so it's confusing.
>From my point of view, the possible solution are:
1) remove it
2) make it more functional and comfortable, so it can embrace all application action/options menus and become a single point of control.