Re: Turning off the screen shield in gnome-shell 3.8

On Thu, 2013-04-25 at 15:30 +0100, António Fernandes wrote:
You can turn it off with Settings -> Privacy -> Screen Lock ->
Automatic Screen Lock -> OFF

I'm pretty sure the desire is to not change the screen lock settings,
but have the old, simple lockscreen from GNOME 3.4 instead of the fancy
new curtain. I personally like the curtain, but I've seen significant
interest in the old-style lockscreen.

If this does get implemented as an extension, I think it'd be a good
candidate for inclusion in Classic Mode.