Re: How to get Empathy to always popup msgs

On Wed, 2013-04-10 at 16:01 +0000, Gabriel Rossetti wrote:
If someone writes me a msg on empathy and I am not there to see the
notification, I have no clue someone wrote to me

I can confirm on my system, on 3.6, notifications do not disappear until
you interact with the system. That is, notifications will remain until I
return and am not idle.

In GS I have to click/move my mouse/kit a key (being proactive) to
know I have a notification

I've not had to do this since updating to 3.6, I'm quite happy with the
new implementation.