Re: How to get Empathy to always popup msgs

I've never heard you express frustrations before about notifications. Do you have any specific issues with them?

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 7:44 AM, Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> wrote:
On Mon, 2013-04-08 at 07:53 +0000, Gabriel Rossetti wrote:
> so nobody know how to do this? Does this need an extension too?

I'm not aware of how to do this [but I'm on GNOME 3.6;  I know that 3.8
changes a bunch of notification related stuff].

Generally notifications in GNOME-Shell [at least up to and including
3.6] are *LAME* bordering on useless.   Otherwise GNOME-Shell / GNOME3
is great - but the notifications scheme -  ARGHHH!

If you find a setting / tweak please post back, I'd love to see it.