Re: How to get Empathy to always popup msgs

On Mon, 2013-04-08 at 07:53 +0000, Gabriel Rossetti wrote:
so nobody know how to do this? Does this need an extension too?

I'm not aware of how to do this [but I'm on GNOME 3.6;  I know that 3.8
changes a bunch of notification related stuff].

Generally notifications in GNOME-Shell [at least up to and including
3.6] are *LAME* bordering on useless.   Otherwise GNOME-Shell / GNOME3
is great - but the notifications scheme -  ARGHHH!

If you find a setting / tweak please post back, I'd love to see it.