Re: Static "dash"

On 2012-09-12 12:34, Aurélien Naldi wrote:
Le mardi 11 septembre 2012 à 18:22 +0200, Sandy Herman a écrit :
Is there an option to make the "dash" static?
or the dash to dock extension [...]
I still hope these features will be part of the core in the future,
but it does not seem to be on the agenda yet...

This extension is quite buggy.
Such a solution shouldn't be to difficult and should work with
existing themes:
http://i.imgur.com/qsylu.jpg

I don't know much about development (maybe a developer
mainly uses the development environment). But users like
me often switch between applications.
An option for a "static dash" would make my life easier.

Thanks a lot
Sandy