Re: Static "dash"

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 6:45 PM, Milan Bouchet-Valat <nalimilan club fr> wrote:
> Le mardi 11 septembre 2012 à 18:22 +0200, Sandy Herman a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> Is there an option to make the "dash" static?
>> As a journalist, I have to switch between my applications
>> quite often (browser, email, writer, ...).
> Have a look at the Dock extension:
> https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/17/dock/

or the dash to dock extension, which has the advantage of reusing the
existing dash and provide some extra tweaks.

https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/307/dash-to-dock/

I would also suggest the dash hotkeys extension:

https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/413/dash-hotkeys/

these two extensions provide most of what I like in ubuntu's unity :)

I still hope these features will be part of the core in the future,
but it does not seem to be on the agenda yet...

Best.

--
Aurélien Naldi