Re: Problems with GS logging and extension website

Hi Jasper,

Il 09/09/2012 20:36, Jasper St. Pierre ha scritto:
It could be Firefox 15's new click-to-plugin doohickey interfering.
Make sure the "GNOME Shell Extension Integration" plugin is enabled
and working.

Nice catch, once the page was given permission to execute plugins without asking it, it came back to life :)

That's mysterious. Are you sure the extension is enabled?

Yes, I also tried adding some log commands to other extensions, but they were gone too. I remember that yesterday at some point it worked, but I have no idea how that happened, and at the next reboot it was gone again.

Alessandro