Re: What is the easiest way to find out, to which Gnome-Shell version an extension is compatible?

What you mean are there tests that you can use to determine if your
extension will or will not be able to run on a explicit platform
version?

I do not know, that question probably be best answered by a
GNOME developer.

--
(o_
//\  Regards, Groeten,