Re: extension js help: var? Is not a constructer

Thanks, at least it still works somehow lol. Anyways, what I was trying
to do is update the "Lame Extensions Manager" that works with 3.4 from
here:
https://github.com/bsaleil/Lame-Extension-manager/tree/master/ExtManager ilikepepper tk

I'm trying to add a popup menu so everything is added to that, as it
currently is all added to the menu and theres no scroll-bar making this
sort of pointless. Ive requested this at least once but the original
author hasnt responded or updated this recently.

The problem is, everything is being added to the menu, and creating a
sub menu causes it to behave as though it wasn't originally added to the
menu, making no sense to me. I tried creating the submenu where the
everything is added to the menu but that results in each entry acting as
a sub-menu, so it doesnt work there.

I'm missing something, somewhere, and its frustrating.