Re: Wogue needs your participation :)

On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 05:09 +0300, alex diavatis wrote:
> First off, sorry to publish to this ML, but this is the most popular
> one -I am wondering why :)

Because GNOME shell rocks!

> We released a blog totally dedicated to GNOME and we need your help.
> Basically we want to publish on a broader audience news/ideas/mockup
> etc
> from MLs & gits and more importantly we want your opinions/thoughts
> and successfully stories about GNOME.
> So if you are interested to help us, read our Participation page
> at http://worldofgnome.org/involvecontact/
> While our page is worldofgnome.org we did a shortcut to wogue.org

<aside>
Just curious why an effort can't be made to make over or augment one of
the several existing [an mostly moribund GNOME BLOGS / planets].  But
anyway....

Can't you at least get an @gnome.org e-mail address?

<http://worldofgnome.org/category/wogue-team/> "Not really, this is the
first fan blog totally dedicated on our favorite OS!".  Is GNOME an OS?
</aside>

There have just been so many it is hard to believe starting another one
will fair any better.

There is always <http://planet.gnome.org/>