Wogue needs your participation :)

First off, sorry to publish to this ML, but this is the most popular one -I am wondering why :)

We released a blog totally dedicated to GNOME and we need your help. Basically we want to publish on a broader audience news/ideas/mockup etc
from MLs & gits and more importantly we want your opinions/thoughts and successfully stories about GNOME.

So if you are interested to help us, read our Participation page at http://worldofgnome.org/involvecontact/
While our page is worldofgnome.org we did a shortcut to wogue.org

Our page is way incomplete (yet readable!) and we are aware of the bugs and missing things. You can read a kinda silly changelog
if you click the green box next to our logo.

PS
  If you don't mind, like us on Facebook because we need 30 likes to open a page :(
  You'll find our fb by clicking the red heart on top left

Thanks
  - alex