Re: How to define fullscreen area

2012/5/27 Michele Gaio <micxgx gmail com>:
> No, for me the problem is not affectsStruts parameter, but
> visibleInFullscreen.  Is the latter if set to false supposed to allow
> fullscreen windows to cover the actor? I've tried playing with it
> after reading Alberto's message, but I can't get the behaviour he is
> experiencing.

visibleInFullscreen affects only the visibility of actors when a
window is fullscreen. The actual stacking of them is controlled by
clutter, so you would do "actor.raise_top()" to make it above
global.window_group (the actor holding the windows), and
"actor.lower_bottom()" to do the opposite.
Struts are not relevant to fullscreen, as they affect the workarea,
not the screen.
Also note that if you have a reactive actor (that is, one with
affectInputRegions: true), the input region will be above everything
regardless of where the actor is placed, because at X11 level, your
actor is part of the XComposite overlay window.

Giovanni