Re: How to define fullscreen area

Il 05/24/2012 08:45 PM, Alberto José Rodríguez Rodríguez ha scritto:
> Thanks, but I try
>
> Main.uiGroup.addChrome(actor, {visibleInFullscreen: true, affectsStruts:
> true});
>
> and with no fullscreen windows it works as expected, but fullscreen
> windows occupy the entire screen with the "actor" above they.

This is  something I would like to obtain, but I cannot, whatever
parameter I pass to addChrome():

Main.layoutManager.addChrome(actor, { affectsStruts: 0,
visibleInFullscreen: true});

I get exactly the behaviour you want, both with fullscreen and with no
fullscreen windows not covering the actor, while I want your. Why does
it happen? Any suggestion on what we are doing wrong?