Re: Print-Scr + gnome-screenshot --interactive???

On 05/18/2012 03:17 AM, Florian Müllner wrote:
On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 3:11 AM, Gabriel <rossetti gabriel gmail com> wrote:
I tried creating a custom shortcut with "gnome-screenshot --interactive" and assigning it the print screen button, it asked if I wanted to disable the existing one and I replied yes. I tried and it didn't work, the new default way kicked in since the shortcuts are defined twice... So I redefined my new shortcut again to use the print screen button, it asked me again if I wanted to disable the existing shortcut and again I said yes. This time both copies of the default shortcut are disabled (why you can't disable them or modify the command is beyond me...) but my new shortcut does nothing, sounds like I have two bugs...

Are you using Ubuntu? They have applied huge patch sets to gnome-control-center and gnome-settings-daemon, which are known to break keyboard shortcuts in GNOME :(

Yes I am, is this something I should then file in their bug tracker?