Print-Scr + gnome-screenshot --interactive???

Hi everyone,

I wanted to take a screenshot of an area today. I had configured gnome to run "gnome-screenshot --interactive" when I press the printscreen button. However it no longer calls that and just takes a screenshot and saves it to Pictures. This is very annoying since I never take screenshots of my whole screen but rather just of areas. I tried dconf-editor but it doesn't have this option. I really don't want to have to open a terminal and type the command just to take a screenshot of an area, neither do I want to have to open the file in gimp, cut out the area I need and paste it to a new file...

Thanks,
Gabriel