Re: Customizing Gnome shell extensions during the installation

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Danishka Navin <danishka gmail com> wrote:
> i was trying following to enable selected extensions but no luck. How to
> enable them for all users will created for the system?
> I could not manage with the information under vendor overrides.

You need to patch the packages that provide the schemas in question to
add a <schema-name>.gschema.override file in the same directory as the
source schema for which you intend to change default values. For the
gnome-shell example, this would be
data/org.gnome.shell.gschema.override, with the following content:

[org.gnome.shell]
enabled-extensions=['extension-uuid1', 'extension-uuid2']
[org.gnome.shell.overrides]
button-layout='menu:minimize,maximize,close'

Regards,
Florian