Re: Editing extensions.gnome.org entries?

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 4:22 AM, Neil Bird <gnome fnxweb com> wrote:

>  Is it possible to edit our own entries on the .org extensions site?

Sure.

>  Mine could do with a longer précis

You can click in the web editor to edit the description. Be careful,
because uploading a new zip file will replace the description. I'm
looking for better behavior here.

> and the screenshot doesn't expand like
> others do (its URL is an oddly named JPG, where others have a “screenshots”
> PNG;  I'd swear mine started out life as a PNG ...).

This is just a case of bad UI that needs to be fixed. An upload dialog
will appear if you want the permissions to do so.