Editing extensions.gnome.org entries?

  Is it possible to edit our own entries on the .org extensions site?

Mine could do with a longer précis, and the screenshot doesn't expand like others do (its URL is an oddly named JPG, where others have a “screenshots” PNG; I'd swear mine started out life as a PNG ...).

Did I miss a page/step when I uploaded a new version that would have let me change what I first put up?

--
[phoenix@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[phoenix@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature