Re: symbolic SVG *not* as an icon?

Hi Mz, Clemens, Yaa101, all,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I had a go at editing the SVG file (in Inkscape & a text editor) to
put the bit I wanted to change colour first as Mz suggested, but this
didn't work.

But then I noticed that the bit I want to change colour is a 'stroke'
being the border of a circle. Looking at the SVG file in a text editor
(it's like XML) the bit defining the border had things like `stroke:
#ffffff; stroke-width: 10px;` etc in a "style" element, so I tried
deleting the "stroke: #ffffff" from the SVG file (this is what made
the border white) and it worked in that the border then disappeared
from the image.

I then edited the CSS file to have a 'stroke: #ffffff' in the
'.my-button', and 'stroke: #0000ff' in the '.my-button: checked'
classes, but this didn't work - the border just didn't appear at all
in any colour.

So after all that I gave up and went back to my original method which
is Clemens suggestion - just having a different image for the checked
and unchecked button with the style class determining which is loaded.