Re: Question about gsettings in relation to gnome-shell extensions.

Thanks for the answers Jasper, you have seen that I answered also
myself.

> > First of all, where on the filesystem can I find the gsettings
> > database?
>
> Depends on the backend. For the dconf backend, it's in
> ~/.config/dconf/user

I want to know specific for extensions, just for my mental picture.

So the convenience.js reads the compiled schema and hands it to the
script, that part is clear.

But when I changed one of the keys of my schema, where is that result
stored?

--
(o_
//\  Regards, Groeten,