(o_
//\  Regards, Groeten,
V_/_ Bas Burger.

On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:03:25 -0400
"Jasper St. Pierre" <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:

> Does launching:
>
>     gnome-shell-extension-prefs uuid-goes-here example com
>
> work? What about:

./gnome-shell-extension-prefs startup fine, it shows the dialog with
the combo box in which one can choose the application.
Choosing a application that is not greyed-out provides the prefs page.

I have to find out if the settings change actually works.

Since we are on this subject, can you point me to info on the criteria
of the schema file and how to compile it?

Basicly same goes for locale files, can you point me to their rules?

b.t.w. thanks so far for taking all the time to help me.