Re: gtk.filechooser problems...

So what you say is that all the widgets from GKT+ itself are offlimit
for us gjs users?

Shame, now I have to finish my selfmade filechooser, I started on that
after I tried the Gtk.fileChooser for the first time.

I thought it was my coding that made the lockup, so I tried to create a
js filechooser, today I tried to revisit the attempt on Gtk.fileChooser
as I made a lot of progress last 2 weeks on gjs.

Can you explain more about the following?

> Note that there is
> support for extension preferences, which run in a separate process.

I am asking all these (maybe obvious for you) questions because I have
no prior background with GKT+, so besides learning gnome-shell I have
to learn also the core GTK+ stuff.

--
(o_
//\  Regards, Groeten,