Re: World clock for Gnome shell

On 04/01/12 09:29, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 03, 2012 at 10:01:42AM +0100, Seif Lotfy wrote:
>> You should talk to the designers about it. Allan or Jon I guess.
>> I am just implementing what is there :)
>
> The ones under "Tentative Design" right? I was looking at the last
> screenshots on the page, but looking closer, that was some alternative
> design :-(

I did that alternative proposal.

There is a short debate at the end of the wiki page about mixing time
and weather information. I still think that it makes some sense to
present them together (both are impersonal, both depend on your current
location and both can be estimated by just looking out the window) but
development is going in a direction that is closer to other core GNOME apps.

Felipe