Re: nautilus gnome shell

HI,
I think there is already a gnome-shell extension for this.
Look at this, it's maybe what you search:

https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/62/journal/

--
Cordialement,

Jens Weber

Email: <jens tuxane com>
SARL Burro-net <http://www.burro-net.com>
TuxaneSoft <http://www.tuxane.com>
7 Place du Pont
F- 66400 Ceret
Tel:+33 468827320
Siret: 503 676 124 00020
APE: 6206A
TVA: 20503676124
RCS Perpignan

Am Donnerstag, den 29.12.2011, 14:08 -0500 schrieb Ian Pirie:
Hey everyone,

I just had an idea.  I don't know if it is new or not to you guys as I have just subscribed to this list.

Well here goes, the overlay shell would have a nautilus tab on it other then windows and application.  This would allow for easy integration of your files into the menu.

Happy holidays,
Ian