Re: World clock for Gnome shell

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 6:27 AM, elison niven gmail com <elison niven gmail com> wrote:

I really miss the world clock feature present in Gnome 2.

Searching for World clock for gnome shell gives this :

The first link design has been abandoned.
The second link shows a lot is been thought for this feature in Gnome
shell. And I find it really cool.
My question is will be having this (any of the tentative designs) in
Gnome 3.4 scheduled for release in April 2012?

Thanks and Best Regards,
gnome-shell-list mailing list
gnome-shell-list gnome org

Hey Elison,
I am working on implementing the tentative designs and hope to have it done within the next week or two. Someone will have to review my work then. So stay tuned...