Disconnect signals without id?

Hi again,

Thanks to Norman, my extension is now usable, and pending review. But,
there are still some things to be improved.

My next question, is it possible to disconnect a signal without any ID?

For my extension to work perfectly, I need to disconnect a signal that
is created in ViewSelector, and it doesn't store the signal ID. Is there
some way to disconnect a signal without it's ID, or some kind of
disconnect_all method?

--
PGP: 9626CE2B
Twitter/Identi.ca: @sambull