Re: Gnome Shell Extensions isn't shipped with Gnome Shell, WHY?!

Lot of people are complaining about gnome-shell, fine. But people loving
it should also say it... So just to say that I really like gnome-shell
and after some weeks of use I just wasn't able to go back. I'm using
gnome-shell with GNU/Dedian since more than one years (I was using the
first version appearing in experimental, yes there was some issues at
this stage!).

Now I think my productivity is better. The desktop looks clean and with
the help of some extensions (Dash to dock, All in one places, Web
search) I'm more than really happy!

Changing everything in the shell area was a big challenge and it needs
time to *adapt* to this new desktop. I'm sure 3.6 will be even better!

The key point is *adapt*, people not wanting to adapt will stay with
other shells, and new comers will probably love gnome-shell, it is not
possible to please everybody!

Keep up the great work and thanks to the dev team!

Pascal.

--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--|