web page with instructions for getting 'gnome 2' experience back

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Adam Tauno Williams
<awilliam whitemice org> wrote:
>>> Swing left, activity view activates, click window.
>>
>> What is "swing left"?
>
> Sorry, hit whatever your hot-spot is.  The top left corner by default, I
> believe.

Ok. That's what I thought, but wasn't sure. I find that to be very
unpredictable behavior. Sometime is happens when I don't intend for it
too, and often it doesn't happen when I expect that it would. Which
means most of the time I am double clicking and I am having to move
the mouse further than before b/c I have to move all the way to the
upper left corner. Can the behavior be refined/adjusted? (I am still
relatively new to all this).

Anyway, the plugin mentioned by Diego looks like it will do the job
okay. I'll try it.