web page with instructions for getting 'gnome 2' experience back

I created a web page specifically to help people get their 'gnome 2' experience back, or at least as much as I could figure out in a couple of days with some significant research. I used Ubuntu 11.10 a few months ago, then later installed debian 'wheezy' to confirm my suspicions.

web page:  http://mrp3.com/making-gnome3-usable.html

I thought I'd let others know of its existence. I happen to agree with Linus on this matter, and thought that those of us who PREFER THE GNOME 2 INTERFACE ought to at LEAST have some say so as the customer SHOULD 'always be right'. So let people have their fondleslab interfaces, bulbous fonts, too much space between icons on the desktop [if they actually figure out how to enable it without reading my web page], and so forth, if they really want them.

BUT WHY CANNOT THE REST OF US KEEP WHAT WE HAD IF WE LIKED IT???