slow display

Hi,

I'm using GNOME Shell from Debian sid. Since the switch to libcairo
1.12.0 (some days ago) the display is slow especially when moving out of
a workspace with icedove or thunderbird.

I remember having this problem long time ago and was using a patched
libcairo 1.10 built from source. If I remember this was only happening
with NVIDIA cards. This is what I'm using.

Is anybody having this issue with neew libcairo?

Thanks,
Pascal.

--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--|