Re: high cpu load with gnome-shell and a window that shows TV

Il giorno gio, 12/04/2012 alle 17.01 +0200, Gerald Dachs ha scritto:

> Yes I will try to do it in the evening, but there seems to be not
> much
> hope to get
> this working.

I know,

It is unfortunate, since it kills playing videos on battery, for obvious
power reasons.

I really hope it will get fixed, other compositing WMs, such as Kwin,
behave much better when playing videos.

I'd love to provide more data, but I don't know how I can be of further
help.

Alessandro