Re: Install gnome-shell extensions via CLI?

Thank you, Jasper.  That's simple enough that I could do this on my own.

-Gavin

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 7:44 AM, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
I don't have such a script ready, but I can tell you what to do:

   https://extensions.gnome.org/extension-info/?pk=60&shell_version=3.2

Will give you a "download_url" key back. Download that zipfile, and
unzip it into ~/.local/share/gnome-shell/extensions

After that, you need to enable the extension. You can do this by
calling out to gnome-shell-extension-tool, or modifying the GSettings
key yourself.