Install gnome-shell extensions via CLI?

I've found a handful of fantastic extensions on https://extensions.gnome.org/, and I'd like to install them quickly next next I re-install Gnome.  Is there anyway I can install an extension by passing the extension.gnome.org id # to a command line tool, and have it grab the extension?  I'd rather not rely on apt-get or yum to download from some official repository, I'd prefer to grab the latest and greatest from extensions.gnome.org.

For instance, I really like this extension: https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/60/overlay-icons/

What I'd love to be able to do is type this in terminal:

$ gnome-shell-extension-install 60;

And have it do all the work for me.  Is there a package which does this, or has someone created a script for doing this that they wouldn't mind sharing?

Thank you,

-Gavin