Battery percentage indicator extension

Hi,

I've created an extension that modifies the standard power indicator
and, when a battery is present, adds the percentage in the panel,
instead of just in the indicator's popup menu. It does so by monkey
patching the existing indicator, rather than adding a new one.

Note that I haven't hacked on either GNOME, D-Bus or Javascript before,
so it might just as well be of a poor quality; nevertheless, I've tried
to keep the code clean.

You can find the extension here:
http://git.tty.gr/battery-indicator tty gr

I'm not sure of the exact rules around here but I would very much like
this to get merged to the GNOME Shell Extensions project. For that
purpose, feel free to modify it as needed.

Best regards,
Faidon