A new, modern fullscreen for Gnome Shell

Attached is a screenshot of me playing Starcraft II in a jury-rigged means of achieving the fullscreen mode I think is so much fun to use in practice. Currently, my wine configuration disables window decorations and has a virtual desktop that's a few pixels shorter than my desktop, so it automagically appears like this. I've been able to achieve a similar effect using Steel Storm II: Burning Retribution, and the game play works fantastically in both setups.

Advantages:

--
Sincerely,
    Josh